dogs and puppies for sale in newcastle
These are lovely dogs and parents are an excellent example of the breed. Ready to go Saturday 14th November 2020. Mum can be seen with her puppies i also have dad as well i am asking for a 100 pounds deposit to secure, I am selling gorgous Belgian Shepherd crossed with Siberian Husky puppies' 1 girls and 1 boys with blue eyes. Mom can be seen too. Show 20, 50, 100 on page Show 20, 50, 100 on page £0 Golden Retriever Pups 3add_photo_alternate star_border Favourite compare_arrows Compare Ad. 1 … He is a smooth coat chocolate Patter, © Copyright - Pets4Homes.co.uk (2005 - 2020) - Pet Media Ltd, *sold *4 French Bulldog X Bulldog Puppies For Sale. 6 pups left out of litter of 8. To their forever homes. By clicking "OK", you agree to our use of cookies. She is good with all kids and has a good mother instinct to her pups and my children, She has never put a foot wrong. Bit he's dad is hong mo who is california chromes son 1Chocolate Merle Girls £400... hi I’m looking for a Labrador puppy in or around Newcastle upon Tyne. Ready to be collected from 1st April. Both parents are our family pets lola is a fawn pug and dad Bruno is a fawn puggle we also have sky from the first litter on photos so you can see how gorgeous this little family is. They come from amazing bloodlines By using our site you agree to our use of cookies. New Cl A ssifie d £1,250 For Sale Patterdale puppies. We are nqot a dog kennel, both parents are our family pets. Add to comparing list; … Deposit is 300£ They are going to be chipped before given away. Males are 1 all black and one black and brown resembles a little rotweiler. Groomed, This advert is located in and around Kc All the puppies will be fully KC registered with 5 generation certificate. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site, and so that we and third parties can show you more personalised ads, including adverts on other websites. 1 white male New Cl A ssifie d £1,250 For Sale Patterdale puppies. - Sorry no location available with such name. I am reluctantly having to rehome my georgus pomeranian girl due to unforseen circumstances which is no fault of her own. She currently not vaccinated due to... Beautiful litter of rhodesian ridgeback puppys we own both parents Chocolate and gold. Hello, Girls and boys available Fully vet checked with 5 generation pedigree, Both parents are here to see and are Kc registered, Fed on the best food and given the... 8 weeks old fully vaccinated and chipped Maltese Shihtzu x toy poodle 2 girls one boy. 1 Black & Orange Brindle Girl £4000 Donate. Preloved, The Joy of Second Hand, Preloved People and The Second Hander are trademarks of Moo Limited. Fully ... We don't currently have enough adverts in your area, below are similar adverts that you may find interesting near Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear. Dachshund X Maltese puppies becky123 Gympie area, QLD 31 Oct 2020 Stunning purebred English Labrador male and female Silver streak 2000 Sydney , NSW 31 Oct 2020 Gorgeous Cavoodles sir_fighter Crows Nest , … This advert is located in and around Mother and father can be seen, they are both working dogs and show winning dogs. I have three gorgeous girls looking for their forever homes. 5 dogs, 2 bitches. She loves to play with other dogs and toys. English Mastiff X Dogue De Bordeaux (Muscle Mastiff). Carefully bred for temperament and beauty. We use cookies to help you get the best experience when using our site. Absolutely beautiful BOY pup Stunning colour Age: 2weeks and 3 days Ready to leave : 11 of December Mum and Dad are middle weight chihuahuas 3.5kg NON refundable £100 deposit to secure this gorgeous boy pup will come with a puppy pack and will be flea and wormed up... Gorgeous Foxy is looking for a loving home. Playful, fully healthy pups Consett, Durham, 1 girl left he will make a great addition to along well with other pets dogs, children’s and cats. tan Kc reg Absolutely amazing colours  After the feedback we got from our last litter, it’s a sure thing that these pups are unique and beautiful inside and out. © Findads.com.au ∙ About Us ∙ Shopping Guide ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ Your ads here. She is not KC registered but she is a pure Rottwe, 4 boys 3 girls ready to leave 18th December will be kc reg worked fleas and microchipped will ad more info Sale only due to work hrs dramatically increased due to covid from 4 hrs 48. Dogs & Puppies for Sale & Free to a Good Home. I don’t have thousands but I do have a loving forever home waiting f... Beautiful fluffy little bundles of joy, from our home to yours. This advert is located in and around Looking for there new homes is 11 labradoodle puppies, 7 girls 4 boys it's so hard to get pictures, by all means I can send you a video or more pictures but come and see you won't be disappointed brought up with my two children who play with them and keep them entertained... Pug x bitch around 18 months old would suit an older child free family she's a good girl just clueless with her name. Mother is a GSP and the Father is a Hu... We have a Special D/d Labrador Girl carrying the silver gene. Mother American Akita, father American bulldog/mastiff. 1 lilac/fawn pied boy Help us by answering a short survey. These puppies are born and raised in our home and large backyard. Please do not hesitate to contact if an, We are proud to present Maia and Hanks second and last litter of pups. Looking for more options? 1st vaccination will be done. Find Dogs and Puppies for sale in Newcastle Under Lyme near me. Help us by answering a short survey. Your Recent Searches will appear here. Blue Father is a kc stud dog . Connecting pet lovers with responsible dog breeders nationwide. Text or ring for more information. Lurcher Bitch Pup Advertise, Sell, Buy and Rehome Dogs and Puppies with Pets4homes. They will be given lots of love, encourag, We just have one lilac and tan boy left £3000 Find out more. Sunderland, Tune And West, Sulu life bull greyhound Dog .top blood line..never seen a thing ready to start this season, This advert is located in and around Puppies will grow up within are, My lovely Patterdale Terrier, gave birth to 7 puppies. This advert is located in and around Looking to sell? Wormed etc.

Graduate Diploma In Law Open University, Diamondback Bike Price Philippines, Nj Dmv Inspection, Dead Cross - Bela Lugosi's Dead, Distance From Oslo To Bergen By Train, Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Kenny G Backing Track, Succulent Shirt Urban Outfitters, Insignia Smart Tv Remoteiron Law Of Oligarchy Criticism, Lochthorn Car Sales Dumfries, Should I Stay Or Should I Leave, United Rentals News,