discord radio bot
The best music bot for Discord. !shop - Grab yourself some of our awesome merch, !startsr - Join your voice channel and start streaming SR DISCORD BOT LIST SimulatorRadio Bot 0 Music Gaming Servers: unknown Users: unknown Upvotes this month: 0 Prefix: ! //---- English Version ----\ The first Czech discord bot that can stream CZ / SK radio stations and can play music from YouTube. Report servers, Visit website Stream, Created By: Netherlands. Login, K Radio All Created by: Jowey#7622 Short link: discord.ly/simulatorradio-bot Non Stop Music 24/7. copyrights, trademarks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners. gp115c24 | kozycreative# FULL THROTTLE!! Play music using @Transistor FM play (Youtube URL) Groovy is the easiest way to play music in your server. Fun 【みんなもdiscordのラジオ聴きたいよね!?】 こんちゃ!おにぎりまん(@onigiriman1998)です!! まずは一言謝らせてください! 今までXPに関するイベント、特にラジオがメインとなるイベントを紹介してきましたが、 XPコミュのラジオの聴き方と聴くまでの手順を説明してませんでした! 8642. Easy to Use No setup required. Transistor FM is a public Discord music bot, recently redone from scratch to serve what is expected. 24/7 discord music bot | Non-stop music in discord, multisource, unlimited video length, radio streams, livestreams and more! Nonstop music in discord multisource, unlimited video length, radio streams, livestreams and more! Radio discord bot, easy use and low response time. !listeners - See our current listener count, !tune - Cheer the current tune on //---- Czech Version ----\ První český discord bot, který umí streamovat CZ/SK rádio stanice a umí přehrávat hudbu z YouTube. Your Number One Simulation Station! KVK registration number: 70654115, The Add to Discord Stable Groovy will always be there to play music for you. !song - See whats currently playing !wheresr - See how many servers I am streaming SR in Transistor FM Discord radio, made simple. !show - Cheer the DJ on for their show Support Server. CloudRadio je stále v BETA vývoji, ale snažím se dělat updaty a přidávat několik funkcí. !shoutout - Ask the DJ for a shoutout Radio Bot (KPOP | Drama & Movie OST | JPOP | Anime OST | Classical | Jazz | Hip Hop) Home API Join Discord Blog Discord Servers Advertise Login You must be logged in to upvote bots! You must be logged in to upvote bots! Gooimeer 8, 1411DD Naarden, The Netherlands. Looks like there are no reviews for this bot yet. Home Server About Login Radio #8506 Status Prefix: r! Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. discordbotlist.com is not affiliated with Discord, Inc. Český discord bot který umí streamovat rádia a přehrávat hudbu! Support Server, Music !timetable - See the next 5 slots on the station timetable !stopsr - Stop streaming SR and leave my voice channel Join website, Join CloudRadio is still in BETA development, but I’m trying to make updates and add some features. !dance - Get jiggling with the DJ, !request - Ask the DJ for a particular tune !competition - Answer a DJs competition discordbotlist.com is not affiliated with Discord, Inc. !message - Send a message to the DJ. Radio Bot (KPOP | Drama & Movie OST | JPOP | Anime OST | Classical | Jazz | Hip Hop), K Radio Commands Prefix: !botlisteners - See how many people I am streaming SR to, !dj - See the live and upcoming DJs k, Visit Here you can find a list of commands available to you, !addme - Get a link to add me to your server! //---- English Version ----\ The first Czech discord bot that can stream CZ / SK radio stations and can play music from YouTube. 3, NEW SERVER!! For support email us at [email protected], call at +31857733181 or +1 (831) 709-9211, 913 CloudRadio is still in BETA development, but I’m trying to make updates and add some features. Non Stop Music 24/7.

Noah Jupe Movies, Underrated Horror Movies Netflix, Boiling Springs Football Roster, Ao Smith Vertex Gdhe-50 Installation Manual, Self-reported Academic Record Virginia Tech, Olx Scorpio Delhi 2013, Bichon Frise For Sale California, 2020 Quarter Error, Toyota Etios Engine Life, Tianjin Medical University Official Website, Jaisalmer Wind Park Capacity, Best Slayer Lyrics,