cut bothwell takeaway
it’s just ok but nothing special. Had a fantastic meal tonight at CUT. Ross also gave mum great advice on liquors, for her dessert so thanks to him for that! Forgot account? Map updates are paused. Does this restaurant offer table service? Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Bothwell. See more of Cut Bothwell on Facebook. 4.7. Onion rings lovely Are you sure you want to delete this question? won’t be back. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The staff were very pleasant in particular Skye our waitress. we had a side of loaded fries but they were bland and the chips were soft , not crispy. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The service was poor and very slow. Call us to reserve your Chateaubriand dinner. 1 Old Mill Rd (4,405.89 mi) Bothwell, UK G71 8AY . Forgot account? Not even sure of our waiters name but he seemed to be running around alot trying to cater for roughly 8 tables with between 2 and 6 customers a table. The fries were also amazing. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Get directions. I’m sure they will be fine wit it I found staff friendly and helpful but £5 for bottle of water was unfair but food excellent. or. Food, drinks & staff were great. GIFT VOUCHERS CANNOT BE REDEEMED AGAINST ORDERS FROM THE ‘CUT TAKE AWAY’ You can buy a monetary voucher for an amount of your choosing, simply enter the desired voucher value in the box and click buy now to move to the next step. MKCMcMahon. Thanks guys! Get Directions +44 1698 850412. Cut Bothwell - 1 Old Mill Rd, G71 8AY Bothwell, UK - Rated 4.7 based on 22 Reviews "From start to finish, this place is amazing! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Food was very good however, and place itself is beautiful. See more of Cut Bothwell on Facebook. Toffee Sundae Devine I had to go and ask someone standing at the till to order our desserts. my husband had a steak and said it was nice but wouldn’t rush back. More. or. If you have a food allergy please speak to Management before ordering. no other competition in Bothwell so might be why so popular but I just wasnt impressed at all. Cut Bothwell please pass on our thanks to Skye, Anthony and Ross for their superb kindness and service. we had a side of loaded fries but they were bland and the chips were soft , not crispy. Create New Account. Felt totally safe. See more of Cut Bothwell on Facebook. Zoom in to see updated info. it’s just ok but nothing special. Ordered from the take away menu during lockdown , the steaks were the best I’ve ever tasted , service , time slot , collection all 1st class . more. Full allergen information is available and Management can advise of all ingredients used. We will be back! She was very honest in her opinions about the food and made it absolutely worth while we had an amazing day and came home with full and satisfied bellies. Own or manage this property? saying to me, instead of hearing what everyone else in the restaurant was saying. Thanks guys! I don’t even think it was overpriced either. Apart from that though, a lovely time was had by all. Food, drinks & staff were great. We went as a four the could not find our booking but to there credit the found a table very quickly. The staff were very pleasant in particular Skye our waitress. The bill was approx £130 overall an excellent lunch and worth visiting. Monday to Thursday till 9pm and Friday Saturday till 5pm, 1 Old Mill Road, Bothwell G71 8AY Scotland. The fries were also amazing. Mains 2 fillet steaks, steak burger, chips, mash,veg,mushrooms, cauliflower cheese to finish sticky toffee pudding, choc chip cookie with ice-cream and a coffee. Most attentive staff , very polite and courteous. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Recent Post by Page. First time back since lockdown and once again it didn’t let me down, the steaks are unbelievable and service is 5 star and what can you say about the cocktails, I’ve tried there sister restaurant CUTFISH and that’s brilliant but CUT still my favourite restaurant...in GlasgowMore. I don’t even think it was overpriced either. Very friendly and polite, food was really good Will Defo be returning thanks. Well done Cut! First visit to cut this evening (22nd feb) for partners birthday. He did apologise for me having to do that and as I walked to the toilet he gave the waiter who was originally serving us a row for not attending the tables however the service didnt get any quicker. Create New Account. We will be back! Get quick answers from Cut staff and past visitors. Mum went for the coet de bouef with the fries, haggis topping and Parmesan and rocket salad. Food was excellent couldnt fault the steak, chips, sides etc. However I do have one huge fault. Log In. Cut Bothwell please pass on our thanks to Skye, Anthony and Ross for their superb kindness and service. Once our mains were cleared he came over with dessert menu and said he would be back in 15 minutes to get our order. Open Now. HOME MENUS GIFT SHOP EVENT CATERING OFFERS & EVENTS CONTACT order. 2 reviews. For the mains I had ribeye rare with blue cheese sauce and the mac and cheese lobster and haggis toppings. We don’t do things by halves at Cut ♥️ Celebrate Father’s Day with u... s this Sunday. Great Service, beautiful food cooked to perfection. a ding meal as too rubbery. 1 Old Mill Rd, Bothwell, UK. I had the salt and chilli wings mum had the scallop cray fish...risotto, both were absolutely outstanding. Thankyou Cut Bothwell, Excellent food and service steak was cooked to perfection the starters were of the same quality I would highly recommend a special meal here as it’s not cheap but food is worth every penny Only bad point is the ask you if you want water for the table then change £4.50 for 750 cal I felt a bit to expensive for water. Today at 9:11 AM. CUMBRAEmignonette or soy, garlic + ginger, WARM SOURDOUGH 5whipped buttersseaweed, tomato, smoked mackerel, HAND DIVED SCALLOPS  17smoked bacon  + tomato, CRISPY FRIED MONKFISH  10fennel + gherkin slaw, coriander yoghurt, KING ATLANTIC PRAWNS  9garlic, chilli + lemon, SMOKED SCOTTISH SALMON  9sour cream, red onion, capers, lemon + oatcakes, TUNA TATAKI  11ponzu, sesame + cashew nut, CRISPY CAULIFLOWER  8seaweed salad, orange + sesame, CHICKEN SCHNITZEL  18fried duck egg, anchovy, lemon + skinny fries8oz FILLET STEAK  32fries or chips, brandy + peppercorn or garlic butter, available mon-thurs 12-9pm, fri-sun 12-4pm, SAUSAGE  10FISH  12CHICKEN  12HAGGIS  10MONKFISH SCAMPI  14, pickled onion 1, mushy peas 1, pickled mussels 1,curry sauce 1, gravy 1, BATTERED HAKE  18chips + warm tartar sauce, 1/2 NATIVE LOBSTER THERMIDOR     market pricedressed baby leaf salad + friesLINE CAUGHT STONE BASS  24surf clams, + whipped cauliflowerCOD  24miso + gingerCUT FISH POSH SUPPER  27please ask your server for today’s catchSOLE MEUNIÈRE  20seaweed butter + new potatoesSCOTTISH LANGOUSTINES  28garlic butter + skinny fries, CLOTTED CREAM RICE PUDDING     8grilled pineapple + gingerbread ice cream TRIFLE     7rhubarb + custard CHEESECAKE     7biscoff + honeycomb CHOCOLATE TART     8salted caramel + pistachio BRITISH AND FRENCH CHEESES     10truffle honey, grapes + oatcakes SELECTION OF TORTOLANO’S ICE CREAM     6vanilla/strawberry/chocolatehoneycomb. Call +44 1698 850412. Not in a hurry to rush back. more. Hi i wanted ro come put a wee balloon on table as coming for our anniversary couldnt get over do you have one to put on its for travers at 6 tonght x, Hotels near (PIK) Glasgow Prestwick Airport. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The service we received from Skye was absolutely top drawer she made us feel so so welcome and knew it was mums birthday so had it all arranged for the wee end of meal treat. Send Message. Only complaint would be the noise level. Mum went for the coet de bouef with the fries, haggis topping and Parmesan and rocket salad. Was looking forward to try here based on reviews and was left feeling totally underwhelmed by the whole experience.The conversion of the sandstone building is very modern and currently very on trend however it lacks atmosphere and can feel quite cold.The food was in my opinion neither great nor bad so firmly in the average category. 11,681 people follow this. Voucher Value. Our dish descriptions do not include all of the ingredients used to make the dish. Apart from that though, a lovely time was had by all.More. definitely ding meals at best. Look forward to going back. How many vouchers? The service we received from Skye was absolutely top drawer she made us feel so so welcome and knew it was mums birthday so had it all arranged for the wee end of meal treat. Various staff running around the restaurant area but didnt look like they were doing anything as myself and various other tables were sitting for a while to order, get plates cleared or get our bills. By all means it's … Cut Bothwell. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other known allergens maybe present. Located in the heart of Bothwell, we are excited to introduce our new modern Greek restaurant, taking our roots from the Greek Island of Milos and matching them with our culinary experience and expertise to give you an exciting and unique experience! Chips worse than poor! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. All male waiting staff , choice ? was intrigued about this place because of the hype but to be honest it’s just ok. if you like chips or onion rings you will give it a big thumbs up. However they couldn’t do her a cake but we came to another arrangement. A whole 2 hours we were there which for me is ridiculous but again cant fault the food. The food was excellent, the mini chicken...dish was very good and not so mini. Haggis scotch egg is to die for. Create New Account. View 22 reviews. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Cut Bothwell . Holiday Inn Express Strathclyde Park M74 Jct5. Not Now. The bill was approx £130 overall an excellent lunch and worth visiting.More, Steak fantastic Our steaks were cooked perfectly although there is a wait time we were advised of this and wasn’t a problem for us. Log In. We will be back!More, Went for a family dinner for my birthday. risotto, both were absolutely outstanding. Only complaint would be the noise level. Amazing. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. She was very honest in her opinions about the food and made it absolutely worth while we had an amazing day and came home with full and satisfied bellies. grilled pineapple + gingerbread ice cream. Scallops a little on the small size and overcooked.We ordered the Tomahawk steak at £75 for two which was very tasty and cooked correctly.

What Is A Rabbits Favourite Colour, Michael Scott Gif Its Happening, Famous Chinese Wizards, Waco News 25 Crime Beat, Zoe Laverne Number, Comandante Grinder Used, Keep America Great 2020 Coin, Wide Ruled Paper Vs College Ruled Paper, How To Copy Fortnite To Another Pc 2020,