citroen spacetourer adblue reset
Vauxhall agents have now said that the adblue pump ! They reset the fault lights and the car ran for 1900 miles before the same lights started flashing. DS4 Owners Club - DS4 Forums, Citroen DS4 News, Pictures, The following errors occurred with your submission. road with an explanation of adblue pump failure ...and just one of them things. If your dealer scanned your ECU errors it probably found error code P20E8 . In order to be able to post messages on the Citroen DS4 Forums forums, you must first register. it will light the check engine+urea light with "emission fault" and "have your car repaired" messages. You currently have javascript disabled. I had a run out today and light went out after about twelve miles so panic over.Thanks gittos for your information and  hope you get your problems sorted out. The model is identical to the Peugeot Traveler and the Toyota ProAce Verso. They diagnosed that the adblue pump is broken and the whole tank needs replacing at £800 plus labour!! has failed plus a list of other parts.Estimated £2.130.80 to fix. Berlingo tank is supposed to last around 12.5k miles average so I assumed that as I do around 10k pa miles that AdBlue tank could be filled every service saving me the trouble but no doubt much cheaper for diy fill. Just a thought.... there is a recall on some c4 Picasso's to replace part of the Adblue tank wiring loom (Ithink the recall code is NPQ)....my car is going in for this fix on Thurs, also to check door locks as one opened itself whilst the car was being driven. So the pump is pumping and not broken. It needed 8 litres adblue to fill the tank. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. I haven't had any word of this yet but if light still stays on I will get in touch with Citroen dealer as car is still under warranty.Will let you know what happens. Several functions may not work. Please enter a valid email address for yourself. This procedure should apply to the first generation of the Citroen Spacetourer (2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 model years). 2011-2016 BMW 5-Series Service Minder Oil Light Reset (F10 530i 540i), How To Reset Sony Alpha A6100 Mirrorless Camera To Factory Settings, 2008-2017 Citroen C5 Service Minder Spanner Light Reset, Resetting Canon PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera, How To Reset Cadillac XT5 TPMS Low Tire Pressure Light (2017-2021), 2019-2021 Cadillac XT4 TPMS Tire Pressure System Light Reset Guide, How To Reset TPMS Tire Pressure Light on Buick Verano (2012-2017), Easy Way To Reset TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Buick Lucerne (2007-2011), How Do I Reset TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Buick LaCrosse (2007-2019), How To Reset TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light on Buick Cascada (2016-2019), 2011-2021 Buick Regal TPMS Tire Pressure Sensor Light Reset Guide. Citroen Picasso Owners Club - Citroen Picasso Forum. Hi gittos thanks for your reply,I will keep on going for a while and keep my  fingers crossed. Yes I had the same problem....it took about 4 engine starts over two days for the warning to disappear...don't know why, but it has happened to others so dont' worry. Its fairly common failure in Citroen AdBlue system. Sponsored Links Advertisement . We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests. These instructions are based on the SEAT owner’s manual. Car never lost power until it stopped.I believe the pump was not working when I bought it ,But my 3 month warranty ran out.

Govt Victoria College, Palakkad Ug Admission, Pike Plank Benefits, French Colonies In West Africa, Harbor Lights Tacoma, The Need To Grow Review, Night Moves Movie, Master Minds Game Show Presented By, May River Chapel Wedding, Mit Rahina Egypt,