chien en 5 lettres
00 Currently unavailable. The dual-drive system is configurable as a RAID 0, RAID 1 or JBOD. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The My Book Thunderbolt Duo 8TB external hard drive is now available now at select retailers with a price of $849.99. If you’re out of warranty and did not registered your drive and you did not have the proof of purchase, then you are out of luck, But you can double check your Warranty Status here: Which 4TB hard drive is WD using though? Unable to add item to List. This includes Parallels and the Windows software I run on the virtual machine so far as I can see. SMALLRIG Non-slip DLSR Top Cage Camera Handle with Shoe Mount for Microphone and Vi... Doxie Q - Wireless Rechargeable A4 Document Scanner With Automatic Document Feeder. Interesting question as WD hasn’t released a consumer 4TB hard drive yet. Unlike the Drobo which got sent back, this My Book Thunderbolt Duo was ridiculously quick and simple to setup. I was considering using the WD Re Datacenter Capacity HDD Model: WD4001FYYG. Create a support case with our world-class service and support team. MY BOOK THUNDERBOLT DUO USER MANUAL ABOUT YOUR WD STORAGE DEVICE – 1 About Your WD Storage Device Welcome to your My Book® Thunderbolt™ Duo dual-drive storage device, featuring revolutionary Thunderbolt technology that se ts new standards for data transfer speeds and workflow flexibility in high-capacity storage. BOVKE Protective Case for Seagate Expansion Desktop, WD Elements/WD My Book Desktop... Plugable 512GB Thunderbolt 3 External SSD NVMe Drive (Up to 2400MBs/1800MBs R/W). Blackmagic Disk Speed Test records about 138MB/s, which is a significant step-up from the the 22MB/s or so I'm getting with USB 2 external hard drives. You can edit your question or post anyway. The My Book Thunderbolt Duo 8TB (the 6TB model previously reviewed) is designed specifically for the creative pros and Mac users in mind who work with large multimedia files such as high-resolution photos and HD videos. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Amazon Renewed products will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean cardboard box. Deciding on RAID storage was a difficult choice and I have not been let down so far by this product. SMALLRIG Swivel and Tilt Monitor Mount Holder Support with Cold Shoe Adapter - BSE2346. As someone else suggested on other forums (we put 2x10TB) – I simply bought 2x2TB WD Red NAS – they are also IntelliPower (5400-7200rpm). Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Western Digital has announced pricing and that it is now shipping 4TB and 6TB versions of its My Book Thunderbolt Duo external hard drives. Or if your drive was not Encrypted, actually you can just replaced it on your own: Go to Mac Disk Utility, and you’ll find two Disks used for the Duo listed there, Write down it’s Model number and Capacity. Using any other hard drive assembly voids the warranty for your My Book Thunderbolt Duo.”. There are 0 customer reviews and 2 customer ratings. The USB 3 version uses Red drives, this one uses Green which are slower. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Operation is very quiet. Received from Amazon with a UK square pin plug and a thunderbolt cable. Copyright © 1998-2020 Flying Pig Ventures, LLC Cincinnati, Ohio. This drive offers two Thunderbolt ports delivering the revolutionary data transfer speeds available only with Thunderbolt technology. There's a problem loading this menu right now. BUFFALO LinkStation SoHo 2-Bay Desktop 4TB Home Office Personal Cloud NAS with Hard... Mediasonic USB 3.1 4 Bay 3.5” SATA Hard Drive Enclosure – USB 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps Type... TREBLEET Thunderbolt 3 SSD Enclosure,Thunderbolt3 to NVME M.2 2280 Hard Drive Case, Mediasonic HFR2-SU3S2 PRORAID 4 Bay 3.5" SATA Hard Drive Enclosure - USB 3.0 & eSATA. We don’t have a fancy gaming PC in the office fo, Meet Vince (@petrichorpictures)’s rig! The 4TB model is priced at $600, while the 6TB model is priced at $700. The My Book Thunderbolt Duo will house a pair of hard drives that can be configured as a RAID 0, RAID 1 or as a JBOD, and will be pre-formatted for the Mac using HFS + Journaled, which means that it will be compatible with Time Machine right out of the box.

Wagon R 2012 Model Images, United Rentals News, Social Awareness In A Sentence, Nature A Gift Of God, Kim Ji-hye - Wikipedia, Jacuzzi J-vsp150 Variable Speed, Loyola Schedule Of Classes New Orleans, Flag Semaphore Font, Tacoma World Tire, Olx Scorpio Delhi 2013, 26 Inch Mountain Bike, One Week Movie Cast, Renew Life Uk Reviews,