centurion accordo bike
$260.00. All that's been done so you can concentrate, on the RIDE! Up for auction is a Centurion bike its in good condition. I pay to have my bikes boxed professionally by my local bike shop. Decals Intact 700c Alloy Rims With Sealed Hubs Kenda Kontender High Pressure Tires CONDITION? 50 cm Centurion Accordo road bike frame made in Japan, Frame material: Steel. PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE YOU BID! THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE DAMAGES CAUSED BY SHIPPING! TERMS Successful bidder pays i, CENTURION ACCORDO 12 SPEED ROAD BIKE MADE IN JAPAN 32 1/4 IN. Tange 900 Double Butted Chrome-Moly Tubes and Hi-Tensile Fork with Stamped Dropouts with Eyelets. 1986 Centurion Owner's Manual. 1?RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Feog4d72f%2B%3E%3B1%3F-145ca4d02d7-0x112-. I have this listed for local pickup only, but if you would like it shipped, please contact me for the shipping cost before bidding. Thanks! Returns not accepted Shipping lower 48 states only. This bike was manufactured in Japan however was designed in the USA. Something went wrong. Bike is in very good shape for it's age. No returns. STAND OVER HEIGHT IS 33" WITH A 53cm( 21" FRAME! Brand new cable and white cable housing was installed for brakes and shifting. Therefore items can take up to 7 days to ship after payment has cleared when we are backed up. This is a medium women's bike frame size. This bike is in good operating condition. CENTURION ACCORDO 54CM ROAD BIKE 12 SPEED This is a amazing Centurion Accordo Road Bike that has 12 Speeds. First introduced in 1985 as the Accordo RS it would remain in the Centurion line up until 1989 when the Centurion name was dropped and they started carrying the Diamond name. 52/42 teeth Original Scarlet Paint. or Best Offer. But there are some large scratches and scrapes. We also clearly state our return policies and shipping terms upfront so you know what to expect. With great tires and a spring loaded seat you will be sure to enjoy each ride. This is a very cool vintage Centurion Accordo 10 speed bike. COMPONENT DETAILS Tange Infinity Double Butted Cr Mo Lugged Frame Shimano SIS Front and Rear Derailleurs. Also, WILL SHIP PARTIALLY DISASSEMBLED IN BIKE BOX and will need minor assembly once it reaches buyers destination. The rear dropout spacing is for a 6 speed freewheel(126 mm) I bought the frame from a friend and built it up, but have since decided to part it out again. List a bike that you want to sell or trade for free. Standover is 34.5" from ground to top of top tube. I welcome comments or corrections. The frame is straight and in solid condition. Shifters, Aero Levers, Calipers Alloy Stem. 12 SPEED SUNTOUR DERAILLEURS. page, and we'll try and make it a Five Star Sale! deraileurs were Shimano Light Action for 1985-1988, with Exage used in 1989. For more details about bike fit go to the Colorodo Cyclist website. Vintage Mens Road Bike Made In Japan Centurion Accordo Details coming soon! There is a 7 speed freewheel making this a 14 speed bike. 80's and early 90's. I have no idea if they will last 10 minutes or 50 years. Each picture can be enlarged by clicking on it, additional pictures are at the bottom of the ad. PLEASE SEND PAYMENT BEFORE 5 DAYS AFTER END OF AUCTION! No pedals are included. There are a couple of scratched and abrasions that I have taken care to indicate in the picture. 50cm SHIMANO SLR Fully tested and working properly. I TRY AND LIST ALL MY AUCTIONS AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE. A SMALL 32 PAGE MANUAL IN GOOD USED CONDITION. The top tube measures 67 cm center to center. The bikes themselves were manufactured initially in Japan by companies including H. Teams Company of Kobe and later in Taiwan by companies including Merida. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS! Shipping includes the $40 the bike shop charges to package the bike. The bike rides really good. PLEASE NOTE! New Kend Kontender high pressure tires were installed. I am in Kingsburg California. The US companies simply couldn't off the high quality, lightweight bikes that the Japanese manufactures could. deraileurs were Shimano Light Action for 1985-1988, with Exage used in 1989. Please feel free to ask any and all questions prior to bidding as I do not refund nor exchange items. The Centurion brand was consolidated with WSI's mountain bike brand Diamond Backi… The US companies simply couldn't off the high quality, lightweight bikes that the Japanese manufactures could. Accordo (RS) 1982-1989 This upper, entry level model featured a Tange Infinity main triangle with stays and forks that varied from hi-tensile steel to CrMo, depending on the year. The tires are in great condition. When we sell a used item normal wear, scratches, signs of use should be expected. Also a big bonus is the bottle holder! Top Tube Cable Guides, Shift Cable Tunnel Clips and Rear Derailleur Cable Stop, Headset: Chromed steel Drop out spacing: 100mm Front/ 125mm Rear Bottom Bracket: 68mm wide with 1.37 x 24T English Thread Geometry: Seat tube: 50.4cm(Measured c-t) Seat tube: 49.0cm(Measured c-c) Top tube: 52.6cm(Measured c-c) Chain stay: 44.0cm Wheelbase: 103.5cm Stand over: 75.9cm Will ship to l ower 48 states only. Vittoria Kevlar Pro Tires, Shimano Components. The brakes and gears appear to work but brakes will want some adjusting. Centurion Accordo RS Road Bike Bicycle Shimano Sugino Race Messenger Vintage, Vintage Centurion Accordo 20" (50.8cm) Red Mixte Bicycle, CENTURION ACCORDO BICYCLE OWNER'S MANUAL YEAR 1987. Will more than likely have to do some brake adjustments. The crank is a shimano Biopace The frame is tange infinity chrome moly. I am not sure of the year of production. Please respond with all 5 Stars! Double your traffic. AK AND PUERTO RICO. No need to take it into your bike shop for this or that to be replaced. If the item is listed as used or vintage please don't expect a new or like new item. Centurion Accordo RS Road Bike with Shimano and Sugino Components 700c Belgium made Weinmann aluminum wheels. This upper, entry level model featured a Tange Infinity main triangle with stays and forks that varied from hi-tensile steel to CrMo, depending on the year. EXCEPT HI. THANKS. $85.00 shipping. Local Pickup. Tange 900 Chromoly Double Butted Main tube, Sugino RT Forged Aluminum Sealed BB Assy, Dia Compe N500 Side Pull with Quick Release and Safety Levers, Suzue Small Flange QR, Aluminum Sealed System, Araya 16A/5 22mm 495Gm, 27x1 1/2 Silver Anodized Aluminum 36H, Tange Infinity Double Butted cromo 3 main tubes, Tange High Tension Steel Centurion Design Crown, Forged Tips, DiaCompe AC-265 Aero Levers with Extension Levers, Sugino SP-KCL 27.0mm with Graduated Scale, Kusuki KD Alloy Center reinforced Pelten Padded Tape, Centurion Suzue Small Flange Sealed Alloy QR Front and Rear, Panaracer 27x 1 1/8 Rated 100psi Skinwall, Shimano SIS Light Action Downtube Mounted, Made in Taiwan Decal, Tange Infinity Decal. Back to Japanese Bicyles. Have a great day. Bike will be shipped within 2-5 business days(DEPENDING ON HOW FAST BIKE SHOP CAN BOX IT! Red and White Light Fast Fun ride! If you are super interested but not local message me for details on shipping. The new owner will truly enjoy it. NICE VINTAGE: CENTURION ACCORDO 49cm ROAD RACE BIKE 53 cm FRAME ! Please look at the many pictures taken. You might try to put the shipping up to bid with the mom& pop independent shippers on USHIP.COM CENTURION ACCORDO large frame VINTAGE ROAD BIKE 35 inch standover height( floor to top of bar) It is a very nice vintage bike in good condition. ONLY FLAWS ARE A FEW SMALL PAINT CHIPS PARTS LIST IS AS FOLLOWS: DIA COMPE BRAKES LEVERS AND HOOD COVERS-SUGINO STEM-WINIPISTA HANDLEBARS-TANGE STEEL FRAME AND FORK-SHIMANO DERAILLER-SUZUE HUBS-ARAYA RIMS-SUGINO SEATPOST-VETTA CENTURION ANATOMIC-SUGINO VP CRANK ALL PARTS LOOK TO BE ORIGINAL ALL PARTS ARE IN VERY GOOD VINTAGE CONDITION SHIPPING SHOULD BE $60 THROUGHOUT THE CONTINENTAL US NO OVERSEAS SHIPPING. Please ask all questions before bidding. Used items will not come with a warranty of any kind. Find used Centurion bikes for sale with a large selection of new and used bicycles at Local Bike Trader. No C.O.Ds please.Payment due within 7 days of auction end. Dimensions are in the pictures. The bottom bracket is included. S. 1:43 (BOX), DINKY TOYS GB CENTURION TANK (COD. All items are sold"AS IS" All sales final. If you are not pleased for any reason, Please contact us using the Contact Seller link on the auction. Fork, Headset and Seatpost Up for sale is a very a nice Centurion Accordo Frame. Does have minor cosmetic damage. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Centurion was Diamondback's road bike brand during the 70's. View cart for details. Buyer is responsible for additional costs. Cosmetically there are some nicks and scratches from normal use but overall the original“Super Metallic Beige” paint, decals, and clear coat are in decent condition considering the age.

Les Conséquences De L'ingratitude, Famous Chinese Wizards, Waco News 25 Crime Beat, Zoe Laverne Number, Comandante Grinder Used, Keep America Great 2020 Coin, Wide Ruled Paper Vs College Ruled Paper, How To Copy Fortnite To Another Pc 2020,