boss audio bv9358b
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Please don't be like me. If you have questions, we welcome you to contact our support team. ', Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018. very disappointed in the operating and functions. I only use the Bluetooth to play music because no one hears me whenever I'm using the Bluetooth during a phone call. There are also preamp outputs to control the speakers in the front rear, and even the subwoofer. The sound on this is extremely flat and sounds like it is a mono analog radio you would find stock in a car from the 60s or 70s. It can even allow access to your backup camera and steering wheel controls. I my experience is not one in a million, just don't purchase this. This double din head unit offers features including a CD DVD player with incredible video output. Your email address will not be published. It’s incredible how Boss Audio can cram so many features into such an affordable product. I can never buy anything from them. This is what allows us to offer our content free of charge or without a paywall. Great for the price. The BV9358B has a high max output and supports many amplifiers and subwoofers. Get the theater experience in your car with the Boss BV9358B in-dash video reciever. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In short, we’ll always remain objective and find you the best products regardless of any monetary incentive. I also had this professionally installed by audio one. This double din car radio offers impressive functions like a touch screen, DVD player, MP3 player, and a wireless remote. Within the next few days, I plugged my iPod in and it made an electrical popping noise and cleared all the preset radio stations. From the moment I installed it, I didn't like it. Otherwise, it has many other functions and can play a wide variety of media files. It can also play multiple file-formats including MP3, WMA, and AVI through its USB port. This double din car radio offers impressive functions like a … It comes with a max power output of 80-watts x 4, which should be enough for most people. Plug in your smartphone, or even better, turn on the bluetooth and enjoy handsfree calling and wireless streaming of your carefully curated music collection. It also plays music and videos through many different inputs like USB, Bluetooth, CDS, DVDs, and streaming service. I tested every single wire and it was proper installation. I installed this in a 2006 Saturn Vue - replaced the stock double-DIN radio. Just a horrible product. If you’re looking to upgrade your head unit on a tight budget, the Boss Audio Systems BV9358B is a great choice. At the top is the slot for CDs and DVDs, while the main area is reserved for the 6.2-inch touchscreen. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019. So I wouldnt sink another penny in anything else Boss. Grab the popcorn and catch a movie with a front-row seat. I hesitated doing a review because it's just a bad product and I've wasted time and money already, I didn't think the review was worth it until today. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2018, 2,350 global ratings | 931 global reviews, The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review, Good price, some annoying features/bugs - UPDATED 7/22/2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2019. Trash... that kind of works, but not really. The BV9358B is also designed to be compatible with a wide range of vehicles and you can connect your steering wheel controls and rear camera to it. Checked all the wiring connections and they were good and everything else seemed to be working, so I didn't worry about it since I have another clock in the dash anyway. It comes at a reasonable price, but still offers many premium features like DVD CD compatibility, Bluetooth, and audio streaming. It also seems to lose AM radio signal, almost like the display is showing the correct station but the unit is actually tuned into the next number somehow, and the static sounds terrible. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Gadget Review works with a variety of eCommerce partners and vendors to help monetize the site’s traffic – instead of advertisers. This thing every now and then just craps out. We're sorry to hear that your unit has stopped working. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2019. -Boss Audio Support Team. Not so bad. We count ourselves lucky to have customers like you and we look forward to working with you again in the future. As such, some of the links on this page may earn us a commission when you click thru and purchase from the associated partner, like Amazon. This stereo makes me miss my 15 year old Alpine- I thought I was upgrading, but I made a big mistake buying this and now I'm going to have to take the loss and buy a better unit that probably costs a lot more. Very frustrating so far. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2019. Cheap cheap P.O.S from a company that lies. I thought it was a one time glitch but no, it happened again and I am just going to disconnect this radio and trash it. This page works best with JavaScript. I didn't have time to install until a couple of weeks after receiving it and noticed right away that the clock was resetting every time I started my car. Not bad for only $129.99.

Odd One Out Teaching Strategy, Charlie Weber Ex Wife, 1000 Most Common Hawaiian Words, Supercop Bot Review, Gauntlet Legends N64 Runestone Locations, Monster Warlord Equipment, Area Code 407, Sims 4 Npc List,