boney m again

“African Moon” (12″ Version 6:42), 11. According to several polish sites the tracking-list for “Gold – Greatest Hits” will be as listed below. Brown Girl In The Ring 04:00/10. Who would know better than Michael?

Felicidad (Margherita) 02. Gotta Go Home/7. Plantation Boy – (Single Version) 04:06/7. Instead we have as an alternative used the dub version, which still hasn‘t been available on CD and almost is an instrumental version. Frank, you have been compiling the newly released 4 CD box-set “Hit Story” with Boney M. When did you first hear about the project and can you tell us a little about the idea behind the project? Frank Eberlein Interview: “Let It All Be Music – The Party Album”  (23rd April 2009). Release date is set to 12th June 2019. The release date for “Platinum Hits” has changed from 30th September to 7th October 2013. Follow Me – Original Single Version – Lear, Amanda, 7. Rasputin 04:42/11. Kalimba De Luna – US Club Mix 9:39 / 7. According to JPC.de “Long Versions & Rarities Vol. The price has been set to EUR 8,99. Hooray! Interview with Frank Eberlein (16th February 2008). Price is set to Euro 16,99 per vinyl. This disco track was also featured in a slightly longer mix than the album pressings. Rivers Of Babylon 04:18/9. It was a special case with ”Boonoonoonoos”. It’s including the remix album “The Best Of 10 Years” from 1986, the medley “Boney M. On 45 (long version)” from 1981 and the “Boney M. Mega Mashup-Mix-Medley Vs. No Mercy, Eruption & La Bouche” from the “Boney M. Goes Club” album. Originally set for release on 10th January 2013 on both CD and DVD, but now rescheduled for 11th September 2013 on DVD only. King Of The Road 12. I think it’s much better and much more interesting to do a CD with the ballads. According to JPC a reissue of the 2006 compilation “The Magic Of Boney M.” will be released on August 27th called “This Is (The Magic Of Boney M.)”. When A Child Is Born/9. A Moment Of Love. Released by Sony Music Germany. Gotta Go Home/Never Change Lovers In The Middle Of The Night/The Summer MegaMix/Oceans Of Fantasy/I Feel Good/Living Like A Moviestar/I’m Alive  (Frank Farian Corporation)/Take The Heat Off Me/I Shall Sing/Perfect/Eye Dance/Dizzy/Dancing In The Streets/Love For Sale/Two Of Us/He Was A Steppenwolf/Future World/Sample City/Ribbons Of Blue/Goodbye My Friend. Painter Man 03:10/12. “We Kill The World” has been included as the LP-version. One can only ask why they haven’t used the original single-version of “Mary’s Boy Child/Oh My Lord” for this release? Exodus (Noah’s Ark 2001) (7″ Version) Bonus Tracks 17. By Amazon the release is listed as a 3CD set. We have actually digitized both tapes to be able to compare the quality – but it was exactly the same. My Friend Jack 14. Sunny (Mousse T. Radio Mix)/18. We all know these commercials which often are a little intrusive, where the viewer is told to “Call right away and you’ll get this unique box-set, which can’t be found in any shops. Sunny (Club Mix)/6. It makes – because of my lists with the old Hansa catalogue numbers – Ulli, a wonderful man who has worked there for at least 100 years, I think. My Friend Jack (4:42) 04. No Woman No Cry (5:00) 09. Can you tell us about the inclusion of the long versions and some of the other tracks on the box-set? If you copied something from one cassette tape to another, the copy would have more noise than the original. Were you given any special instructions to follow when compiling this new compilation? I See A Boat On The River/29. We have succeeded in getting an interview with Frank Eberlein, the compiler of the two new Boney M. compilations “The Collection” and “Rivers Of Babylon”.
But then I got the version and could hear that it only was a “basic playback” which also was written on the tape box. “No Women No Cry” is listed to be the album version. When we received the approval, the person from the archive could start searching for the tapes. Of course with a photo that was taken years before the show. We also got permission to use it. That means, that Ulli had to send all the tapes he could find to the mastering-studio. The company also made it clear that the documentary is more a fan project, than a commercial issue. Can you tell us a little about why you have compiled the box-set the way it has been? Sunny 04:01/4. We have enough Best of-collections starting with “Daddy Cool”, “Rivers Of Babylon” or other big hits, right? Boney M on 45. Kalimba De Luna – (7″ Version) 04:32/13. I also thought about which categories could be used for the third and fourth CD. But then one day towards the end of project I was told, that Ulli had found several HANSA-tapes, which came from the Hansa studio in Berlin to Gütersloh a few years ago. El Lute/Feliz Navidad/Heart Of Gold/Calendar Song/Hold On I’m Coming (Precious Wilson)/Malaika/King Of The Road/No Time To Lose/Somewhere In The World/Sad Movies/I’m Born Again/Exodus/Wild Planet/New York City/Silly Confusion/Zion’s Daughter/The Carnival Is Over/Felicidad/10.000 Lightyears/We Kill The World (Don’t Kill The World). Brown Girl In The Ring/10. Two “Daddy Cool” shows have been cancelled in Denmark. Young, Free And Single (7″ Version) 13. Frank Farian approved both lists. Ma Baker 11. According to Sony a new DVD called “ZDF Kultnacht Presents: Boney M. – Legendary TV Show” is set to be released on 17th June 2011. That was actually the case with “Rasputin”. No tracking list available yet. And why a photo that has been used on CD-covers over and over again.

However “America – The Party Album” does not really show a sign of interest, which is easy to see from the songs/versions included. CD 2: THE EIGHTIES 01. 2: 1980 – 1983” is set for release on 27th Febuary 2009. The tracking lists show no sign of interest from the record company. Mary’s Boy Child – Oh My Lord/13. When A Child is Born 05. Hooray! Of course, there was by copying a tiny loss of quality because it was the analog era. New Boney M. compilation set for release on 12th October 2012. He also played in several bands.
3”  (23rd July 2009). Felicidad (Margherita) – (7″ Version) 04:35/6. So I decided to change the single versions of “Malaika” and “Bang Bang Lulu” with the shorter album versions. “The Christmas Mix – All The Hits!” set to be released again on 28th September 2012. Back then we used the normal Extended Version. Feliz Navidad/11. At first I thought of something like a “complete singles collection” with all the A and B-sides (AB-AB-AB etc.). Malaika – (12″ Version) 05:39/7. Painter Man 13. And what can you do then? Happy Song 04:18/14.

An instrumental version of “Rasputin” with Boney M. has been included as a hidden track. Did he take part in the project himself? And since “Never Change Lovers…” is rather long, but not as well known as “El Lute”, I decided with a bleeding heart to do it that way, even though it did hurt, since “Never Change Lovers…” is such a cool song and I would really have liked to see the inclusion of it on the ballads CD. “Barbra Streisand – Boney M. Goes Club” – Tracking-List (20th December 2010). I See A Boat On The River 08. Lost In Music – 2006 Remastered Single Edit – Sister Sledge, 2. But at last minute I had to change it, as the inclusion of “Never Change Lovers…” would give the CD a playing time over 80 minutes. Is there anything you would like to explain to the fans about “The Collection” and “Rivers Of Babylon”? It’s A Holi-Holiday 03:55/13 Gotta Go Home 02:30/14 El Lute 03:58/15 I’m Born Again – (Single Version) 04:17/16 Bahama Mama 03:16/17 I See A Boat On The River – (7″ Version) 04:40/18 My Friend Jack 04:29/19 Children Of Paradise 04:28, 1 Felicidad (Margherita) – (7″ Version) 04:35/2 Gadda-Da-Vida – (Single Version) 05:05/3 Malaika 03:27/4 We Kill The World (Don’t Kill The World) 06:28/5 Going Back West 04:15/6 Jambo – Hakuna Matata (No Problems) 03:39/7 Somewhere In The World 04:26/8 Kalimba De Luna – (7″ Version) 04:32/9 Happy Song 03:56/10 My Chérie Amour 04:04/11 Young, Free And Single 04:18/12 Stories – (Radio Mix) 04:16/13 Megamix – (Extended Version) 07:02/14 Brown Girl In The Ring – (Radio Version/ Remix ’93) 03:58/15 Ma Baker – (Boney M. vs. Sash! 3” will be released on 28th August 2009. The only thing I hoped for, was not to forget one of the great important songs. The Carnival Is Over (Goodbye True Lover) 04. That’s surely not referring to “Megamix”, “Barbra Streisand”, “Ma Baker ’99”, “Daddy Cool ’99” etc. But when I worked with the box, I remembered that most of the Boney M. songs also appeared on LP Samplers from HANSA or ARIOLA – and all of these samplers exist in the archive on longplay-tapes, where all the songs are to be found one after another, separated by yellow tape.

A few days later I got the chance to rework the lists once again, because we were given the approval of including more top hits than originally confirmed. Is “Hit Story” including any versions that haven’t been available on CD before?

Did you get the chance to search through Frank Farian’s archive?

Kalimba De Luna (7″ Version) 04. But apart from these three little paragraphs, I could do whatever I wanted. I thought that it would be a sort of a karaoke version, just like the original, but without the vocals. I’m Alive – Long Version 5:13 / 11. Calendar Song (January, February, March…), Brown Girl In The Ring 02. They have already used this one on the “Un’ora Con” release earlier this year.

Mary’s Boy Child – Oh My Lord/13. It’s A Holi-Holiday/15. Ribbons Of Blue (7″ Version) 14. The Sun City show on DVD is set to also include “Rasputin”, “Future World”, “Somewhere In The World”, “Many Rivers To Cross” (performed by Reggie), “Jimmy”, “Going Back West” and “Brown Girl In The Ring”. New DVD “ZDF Kultnacht Presents: Boney M.” (14th May 2011). It’s A Holi-Holiday “, but noticed that there already existed a Best of-collection with the same title. Marcia, Maizie and Bobby will be featured. When will they learn to compile a satisfying Boney M. compilation on their own? 1 Barbra Streisand – Boney M. Mega Mashup-mix-medley Vs. La Bouche, No Mercy, Chicken Soup (128 Bpm)/2. Future World (The DVD states it to be 10.000 Lightyears, which not is the case). The release date of “Let It All Be Music – The Party Album” has been postponed to 8th May 2009. Ma Baker (Club Mix)/4. ”Living Like A Moviestar” will for the first time be included on CD with the complete intro.

Class Dojo Parent Login, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast,