birdie alarm review

I LOVE my birdie! Required fields are marked *, Top 10 Best Softbox Lighting Kit in 2020 Reviews | Buyer's Guide, Top 10 Best Razer Headset Gaming in 2020 Reviews | Buyer's Guide, Top 10 Best Laptop Stands in 2020 Reviews | Buyer’s Guide, Top 10 Best Digital Power Capacitors in 2020 Reviews | Buyer’s Guide, Top 10 Best Bluetooth FM Transmitters for Car in 2020 Reviews, Top 10 Best Selfie Ring Lights in 2020 Reviews | Buyer’s Guide, Top 10 Best Smart Surge Protectors in 2020 Reviews | Buyer's Guide, © Copyright 2018 - 2020 CTOPReviews. Also, and for me most important is Customer Service! She also loves it! I’m on a college campus and I’m on several organizations and clubs. Birdie Personal Safety Alarm Elizabeth L. We live in whole other kind of world today than I did back in the 80’s, this gives me some security that my girls will be safe out there with their children. The small and convenient alarm produces up to 130db of sound, which makes it perfect for use away from home. It's a handheld tool that can activate a loud siren and flashing light that can help deter attacks.

In addition to this, the alarms are portable as they are small in sizes. As a student in college who loves to travel, this was something I knew would give me peace of mind when walking around campus or traveling by myself. I haven’t had to use my Birdie yet, but it gives me peace of mind to know that I have it with me. I loved this book. In addition to this, it is also portable and small in size.

I had to turn around and use it on someone's face walking down the street. She's a great companion on campus, on the trails and out at night.

Enter this giveaway for a free pair of KEEN shoes valued up to $250. Sk t mess with me and my birdie! I bought the duo pack for my best friend and I. I am moving to a new state next week and will be walking/commuting most of the time.

Do you need a versatile and reliable alarm that will serve you just as expected? Birdies double as flats and slippers with twice the benefits of a single purpose shoe. 4.2 out of 5. We’re all very happy! #chirploudly, Birdie is committed to creating a world where women’s safety is a given. Thank you!! Every Birdie is hand tested for reliability and built to last. It is super easy to use and the other reviews are right, it's loud and the light works great. Do you need the ideal emergency alarm that will provide excellent and reliable service? I was at work and I put my hands in my pocket and my finger always goes right to the hole.

This tool empowers women in their everyday lives.

This fits beautifully in my front bag , with easy access. Naturally I kept one for myself! For every alarm purchased, Birdie gives 5% percent of profits to our partner organizations that passionately support women’s safety, shelter, and health.

It’s so reassuring to know that I have this with me wherever I go. My oldest plans to give birdies for holiday gifts. GT ROAD Personal Alarm Emergency Self-Defense Alarm, #2. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Apart from this, it has been designed using the premium ABS material that makes it durable and also waterproof. I love it! I live in a downtown area and have to walk several blocks to get to my parking garage. The HXDZFX Emergency Personal alarm is one great alarm that is suitable for all users like; students, kids, elders, and women among others.

The quality of sound is one factor to consider when making the selection for the personal alarm. GIVEAWAY!!! This alarm is also great for reliable use due to the powerful battery that offers a longer runtime. Stick with it.

#listentoyourgut#chirploudly.

Gta 5 Display Calibration Ps4, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast,