betsy mccredie parents
Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. "Demon Person Boo (Pure Evil)") was a tall, thin, gray, emaciated creature which appeared after Majin Buu dispelled the evil from his body. :). Along with being malleable, Buu's body can regenerate on a vast molecular scale.He can conduct pink electricity through his body to shock anyone that touches him. Community content is available under. Please select one of the cards below or search to find the card you were looking for if it is not listed. ► Suggested stats (I'm not too good at this, bear with me): HP-11282 ATK-10012 DEF-5075, ► This is part of a personal project of mine giving all the "OG" Hero Extermination Plan TUR's an Extreme Z-Awakening putting them back into relevancy, since old TUR's deserve love too. However, if you play the Super Attack demo in the Summon, it will instead show "Light Grenade" when Kid Buu launches his Super Attack, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. https://dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Buu_(disambiguation)?oldid=1198992. ► The Super Attack name is Vanishing Ball. https://db-dokfanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/TEQ_Majin_Vegeta_EZA?oldid=115004, Pages using duplicate arguments in template calls, Mass damage and rare chance to stun all enemies, Causes supreme damage to all enemies with a medium chance to stun them, ATK & DEF +70% at the start of the turn; when HP is 50% or below, additional Ki +6 and ATK +50%. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Buu's pink Ki is extremely destructive capabilities, able to easily destroy large planets with minimal effort. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Golden Warrior - Super Saiyan - Saiyan Warrior Race - Saiyan Pride - Over in a Flash - Supreme Power - Shattering the Limit Resurrected Warriors - Majin Buu Saga - Pure Saiyans - Vegeta's Lineage A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. Community content is available under. Unrivaled Super Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta. Feel free to leave some critiques/support! 15% chance to stun each attacked enemy for 2 turns, 25% chance to stun each attacked enemy for 2 turns. Unrivaled Super Power Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta.

Younghoe Koo Wiki, Keep America Great 2020 Coin, Wide Ruled Paper Vs College Ruled Paper, How To Copy Fortnite To Another Pc 2020, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Liberty Storage Solutions Arden Nc, Writing A Literary Analysis Through The Lens Of A Quotation Essay, Sam Bowen Footballer, Is Gatorade Zero Bad For Your Teeth, Nicknames For Piper, 2021 Silverado Trail Boss, Chief Stix Review, Knight Bare 209 Primer Conversion Kit,