ap irelia s10
Ionian Fervor lasts for 6 seconds, with basic attacks against champions and large monsters refreshing the duration. idk if I'm missing something but this seems like by far the best option on her for a second maybe third item as it increases her trifrce procs and allows u to dive adc and get out with passive. Late game, you will NOT be able to 1v1 an Udyr, and in laning phase, if he is chasing you and there are no allied towers in sight, it's best to just sit still and not waste any summs because he WILL outrun you and he WILL kill you, no matter what you say or do.

10.22 EUROPEAN MIDLANE IRELIA + HOW TO FIRST BLOOD, [10.5] kmp's Irelia guide (5 year experience). You can support us ad-free for less than $1 a month! Afterwards the blades form a wall that will damage and slow enemies that walk through it. Very weak champion in early, which requiers farm to pop off. I personally perma ban this guy every game since the rework, so i cant say to much, but the way i used to handle him him was making my adventage on him early on (pre 6). Her W gives decent sustain while also dealing... Hello! Welcome to the METAsrc Irelia build guide. Especially Coming From Australia. +40 Attack Damage +25% Attack Speed +12% Life Steal UNIQUE Passive: Basic attacks deal 8% of the target's current Health as bonus physical damage on hit (Melee users deal 12%). if his rage bar gets down, do not let him touch the wave and just all in him with your 5 stacks whenever he gets close. Should be easy level 2 kill and you should snowball way past her from there, but past level 6, still do care for her R ability. Irelia As a blade dancer, Irelia jumps around the battlefield while damaging her enemies. At that Point Jax is propably running up to you with his E up, if so try to either jump away to a minion which is out of range of his E (one that can give you a reset to re-engage) or just charge ur W to block damage. Irelia build with the highest winrate runes and items in every role.

You both have tools to play around each other. You may also Sign In using your Social Media. If hes sitting on a barrel try to jump to a low hp minion near the barrel and hit the barrel first then him. My name is Mika. just like any other squishie, this match up should be fairly easy. Recommended to dodge this matchup but if you cannot dodge it, build seeker's armguard and tabis after cutlass and you can duel him a bit better. This lane is tough for AD irelia as well. Learn more about Irelia's abilities, skins, or even ask your own questions to the community! Skill-based matchup. Irelia Build Guide by MikaeraKun. The reason you would want to grab dark seal before any other AP is because not only does it give you another easily abuseable healing steroid on top of your time warp tonic, but it makes your snowball potential that much greater if you manage to fully stack it, so there is absolutely NO reason not to get a dark seal on your first back. 10.22 EUROPEAN MIDLANE IRELIA + HOW TO FIRST BLOOD, [10.5] kmp's Irelia guide (5 year experience). Keep your second Q for his own Q. If facing an Akali get a sweeper so you can land E, but it won't really matter whether or not you land E because you can't target her with your Q in her shadow and she'll always outdamage you in 1v1s. AP Irelia Mid lane, the hidden Ionian Mage. Here are some tips about how to and what to do while playing. +15-90 HP (lvls 1-18), +10% Attack Speed Please consider supporting us by whitelisting us in your ad blocker! every ghoul dies to 1 Q which not only allows you to easly stuck up your passive but also heal up. Rank Champions. Champions . MOBAFire is a community that lives to help every LoL player take their game to the next level by having open access to all our tools and resources. Also even if you manage to kill him early and build up lead, he can eventually still be able to kill u once he gets enough dmg. So I want to main her as my second champ, so is she worth it to grind out 4800? We've used our extensive database of League of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal build for Irelia. Corrrupting potion has amazing synergy with your time warp tonic and gives you plenty of sustain for easy first bloods, but the early AD on long sword is great too for an even earlier vampiric scepter rush. Your votes and comments encourage our guide authors to continuecreating helpful guides for the League of Legends community. 2 stacks of Conqueror for 6s, gaining 1.7-4.2. +10% Attack Speed Your core will be gunblade, nashor's tooth and lich bane, so that you can 1v1 anyone generally the same way you would as an AD Irelia, but your dueling is much stronger because on top of your auto attacks dealing crazy damage with gunblade + nashor's, but your abilities will hurt that much more too, since all of them but Q scale with AP.

Join Now; Log In; League of Legends Champion Guides.
You can hard stomp Mord pre-6 if you bait his Q and E, but disengage when he gets his passive. you can just Q away from her dash or just W it. Irelia sends a blade to the target location for 3.5 seconds. Watch Irelia obliterate Nasus in Challenger elo! They are the champions I enjoy playing the most, and... it's worth to buy Death's Dance on Camille and Irelia? Also keep in mind that this build is extremely snowball-reliant, so if you fall behind early game it is best to not fight anyone and farm up until you get at least 2 of your core items. Enemies caught in between are damaged, stunned and Marked. She has a lot of poke and a big slow, but you should still be able to kill her very easily early game and out-sustain her poking to survive in lane. Irelia build guides on MOBAFire. Similar to Syndra. If Teemo starts E, last hit the first 3 minions with your Q and then Q onto Teemo and just auto + ignite him for the easiest first blood you'll ever get in your life. Please verify that you are not a bot to cast your vote. Find the best Irelia build guides for League of Legends Patch 10.22.

Wind Waker Sheet Music, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility,