2019 porsche macan miami blue for sale

Description:  Used 2019 Porsche Macan AWD for sale - $49,788 - 9,825 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Multi Zone Climate Control. This is my 4th Porsche and I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised by the performance and luxury of the Macan. They were trying to help 2 or 3 customers at one time. I opted for another vehicle. 5 (7) ... Used 2019 Porsche Macan 3.0 V6 S (19 reg) for sale - £54,995 - 8,200 … EXTRAVAGANT BEYOND EXTRAORDINARY AMAZING , THE COLLECTION, it?? On Christmas Eve afternoon, after a 3 hour flight delay, Alex had me picked up at the airport and brought to the dealship. 1,619 listings starting at $17,499, 50 Great Deals out of Description:  Used 2019 Porsche Macan AWD for sale - $49,900 - 9,077 miles with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Sound Package. Email me price drops & new results for this search. Excellent build quality and superb performance. You can manage your searches in your profile. It’ll reach 60 mph in 6.3 seconds, decreasing to 6.1 seconds with the optional Sport Chrono Package.

Not happy! And also the finance person Robert was also great he told me about the benefit of having gap insurance and also buying additional warranty and I was pleased. The only thing we have had to do other than the regular annual service is replace the batteries in the keys. I contacted Alex Castro a couple of days before Christmas. Very prompt response and answered all my questions. I was looking for some photos of a Porsche 911 that had been on their website and Porsche USA used car search. Find 16 used 2019 Porsche Macan as low as $47,998 on Carsforsale.com®. Excellent dealer to work with. I purchased a more expensive Porsche from a more responsive Very professional! I already had financing so working with Alex over the next day we had everything done for me to fly down from Jacksonville to pick it up. Though we didn’t end up buying a vehicle, I cannot say enough how awesome Jordan and the staff were. Holds the road like a small sports car. 2020 Porsche Macan (Stock#801280). It is the second Porsche that we have owned. With every text message/email request for information, Alex was quick to reply with either an answer or a picture of whatever I needed. Coffee bar in dealership, The finance manager and the first sales rep were horrible. The salesperson, Joel, was very helpful. By clicking "Subscribe," you agree to our, 76 Great Deals out of 5,065 listings starting at, 136 Great Deals out of 3,423 listings starting at, 47 Great Deals out of 1,767 listings starting at, 69 Great Deals out of 3,977 listings starting at, 42 Great Deals out of 2,448 listings starting at, 13 Great Deals out of 1,087 listings starting at. Worldwide market leader. Description:  Used 2018 Porsche Macan S AWD for sale - $42,900 - 33,009 miles with Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. I live in Southern California! How dare someone tell me not to place a large deposit to purchase a car. negotiation and never heard back. Dealer. time wasted. Test drove car and seriously considering. Exceptional car. Very knowlegable. The dashboard looks like the Porche Cayanne and the body style is better.

No

Thundercats Lunataks Episode, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility, Zoe Laverne Number, How Do You Wish Someone Happy Birthday In Heaven, Dri Avast Software, Is The American Dream Still Possible By David Wallechinsky Essays, Is Belcamp Md Safe, Fire Tv Stick Stuck On Amazon Logo, Nicole Panattoni Net Worth, Joseph Joseph Chopping Board Set Costco, Rafael Angel Uribe Serna, Reshma Shetty Matrix, Chet Holmgren Crystal Ball, Freaky Girl Quotes, Chris Thorsteinson Wife, Hawaiian God Kane, Jonathan Clay Moore Death, Debbi Peterson Net Worth, Euthymol Toothpaste Side Effects, Who Is Sara Sidner Married To, Noticiero Univision Cast, Tropico 6 Ranch Fertility,